Sunday, March 4, 2012

A day at SK Teruntum

Assalamualaikum...


It's been a long time since I last updated my blog. What I want to share with you guys today is about my new TED 072 assignment or also known as Basic principles. My group and I went to SK Teruntum and made some research @ observations there. Here are some pictures.. enjoy :)


me and dayah... interviewing the Assistant Headmaster


Syauqi with the counsellor

me,dayah and lisa are handling the 2 Dynamic class


The vibrant pupils of 2 Dynamics


An interview session with the headmaster


lisa,syauqi,me,dayah n omar in front of SK Teruntum


Some of the trophies in the office 


lisa n dayah.. in the teacher room


ehem...hehehe..that's me


lisa,dayah,omar,syauqi n the headmaster


There's me..talking with the pupils


dayah n the pupils...


syauqi with the map of Malaysia


I'm both Kelantan and Terengganu


Dayah.. :)
Then... we walked back to campus and stopped at a Mamak Restaurant in front of MegaMall..Here's a few crazy pictures of us...
syauqi said "OMAIGADD !!! So hott !!!"








Mr O :)


so sweettt ~


Fight ! Fight 1 Fight !


Where's my food ???!!




Mr O is soo tired !!


I wonder where's my food... 




Sleeping together...on the table...




Lisa n Dayah... :)






Eat..syauqi...eat !!!




Well..that's all..only got picture to show this time... :)








With lots of LOVE,
ayumiqachan